The price for a week’s fishing trip is 680 euros per person, for non-anglers 300 euros.
- 7 nights accommodation in a local hotel.
- 6 days fully guided fishing from the bank.
- All tackle included and licenses required.
We fish from 08.00am until 18.00 pm,approximately 10 hours/day
The most productive method in our area is pellet fishing, pellets can be purchased from us at a cost of 60€ euros per 20 kg sack. It’s advisable to budget for a cost of 30-60€ a day per person, for pellets if you are catfishing.
- Airport transfer, we recommend you to get a rental car there is also is a possibility that you can arrive by the train.
- Food/drinks are cheap in Spain, you will be shown a selection of supermarket and a nice evening meal can be had for 15 euros in one of the local restaurants.